太阳集团城娱8722-首页|欢迎您

太阳集团城娱8722广告 KUNHENG
新闻资讯 News Center
南京展览展示介绍展会上的打招呼和一些礼貌用语

Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
 
It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。
 
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
 
How do I pronounce your name?你的名字怎么读?
 
How do I address you?如何称呼您?
 
It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。
 
What line of business are you in?你做那一行?
 
Keep in touch.保持联系。
 
Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。
 
Don’t mention it.别客气。
 
Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。
 
I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。
 
Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。
 
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.对不起,我马上回来。
 
二、展会上询价与报价常用英语 客人询价时可能会问到:
 
Will you please let us have an idea of your price?请让我对你们的价格有个大概的了解。
 
Are the prices on the list firm offers?请问。表上的价格都是实价吗
 
How about the price/ How much is this?这个价格怎样? 我们报价时需要用到的英语
 
This is our price list.这是我们的价目表。
 
We don’t give any commission in general.我们通常不会给额外的佣金。
 
What do you think of the payment terms?关于付款条件你们有什么意见?
 
Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的离岸价格。所有的价格都以我方最后确认为准。
 
In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.在一般情况下,我们的价格是按离岸价。
 
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向您报的是最优惠的价格了,在这之前我们已经和很多客户完成了交易。
 
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP?请您告诉我们您想要的规格、数量和包装,以便我们尽快制定出报价?
 
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?这是价格表,但只供参考。你有什么特别感兴趣的地方吗? 

太阳集团8722首页成立于2004年,经十数年的发展,现公司已成为融大型数码喷绘、写真、雕刻、广告策划、展览展示工程、楼层亮化工程等为一体的专业制作安装型广告装饰公司。公司致力于为您服务南京广告制作南京展览展示南京喷绘写真。咨询电话:139015992371599237






本文摘自:南京展览展示 南京广告公司 南京喷绘写真 南京广告制作 南京广告 www.khad.com.cn

版权所有:太阳集团8722首页 | 地址:南京市下关区建宁路98号金海市场 | 电话:025-58835767 58803780
传真:025-58803949 | 网址:www.khad.com.cn | 联系人:钱先生(13901599237) | 备案号:苏ICP备07005272号 | 技术支持:中国鸡鸣网